Old 10-08-2006, 02:42 PM posted to rec.gardens
Lar[_1_] Lar[_1_] is offline

Default what kind of plant is this???

In article ,
says...
Lar wrote:

In article .com,
says...
i found this strange plant growing in our front yard landscaping the
other day. anyone one know what this is? the flies swarmed these two
things. they seemed to really love it - what ever they are.

thanks.

http://i6.tinypic.com/245g30k.jpg

http://i2.tinypic.com/245g5th.jpg

I believe it is one of the "dog stinkhorn" fungi...there probably is a
foul odor along with it.

Hey, you beat me by one minute! If I hadn't stopped to spell check, I
might have gotten my reply in first! :-)

Steve

blowing away the smoke from the index finger A benefit from being a
Texan..don't need the spell check...any typos are looked at as typing
with a Texas draw...
--
Lar

but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.