Old 10-08-2006, 09:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
John A. Keslick, Jr.[_1_] John A. Keslick, Jr.[_1_] is offline

Default Need help identifying a tree...

Ken

Do you have the box elder bugs in Texas?

Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.
Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!
www.treedictionary.com

http://mercury.ccil.org/~treeman/
that we are not the boss.
Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books that
will give them understanding.
KICK RICK SANTORUM OUT IN 2006!
"Ken123" wrote in message
Yep, that sure seems to be it! I did a Google Images yesterday and looked

at
every "tree leaves" picture I could find and didn't see that one. Thanks.

Ken

"nonews" wrote in message
. ..
Yes, I vote for Box Elder too. Go to Google images and enter Acer

negundo

"Ken123" wrote in message
Hi...

I'm in northeastern Texas, and I have a sapling about three-feet tall
growing near a shrub in my yard, and I'd like to know what kind of tree

it
may become.

I have searched the web exhaustively and have not found a match close
enough
for me to be certain. I thought perhaps some you lawn and gardening
experts
might know it on sight:

http://www.cox-internet.com/kenb2002/leaf.jpg

Ken