Old 11-08-2006, 10:44 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Large biodegrade-able pots

On 11 Aug 2006 04:46:43 -0700, "gonzo" wrote:

Greetings,

I've done a brief internet search and cannot seem to find anything
close to what I'm looking for, so I'm asking for some help locating
biodegradable pots.

(...)

If you do a search on commercial horticultural supplies, you will find
leads. I know the guys at www.vintagegardens.com and they are growers
of roses in biodegradable pots. They may have a lead.

If nothing else, call your local arboretum or botanical gardens and
they also may have a source for where you are locally.

If I still managed Woodside, I'd send you a hundred of them!