Old 12-08-2006, 11:21 AM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner William Wagner is offline

Default Large biodegrade-able pots

In article . com,
"gonzo" wrote:

Well,

I don't know what else to say but thanks. I did see the Australia
company site but lazy me, didn't see what I wanted on the first page
and moved on to other less fruitful leads.

Forgot to say I'm in Iow-ay now, and all the local folks (even Amish)
are using plastic pots. Had to chop my two sycamores out of giant
plastic pots this spring. I'll keep digging, although the pots from

http://www.westernpulp.com/n-g-index.html

look a lot like the ones I'm familiar with, except these are purty'd up
some. They look like pots to set on the deck, not to set in the
ground. But definately the right idea, so thanks much. I'll branch
out some more on the searches!

Gonzo

You may want to bookmark these.

http://aip.completeplanet.com/aip-en...2Fbrowse%2Fbro
wse.jsp&successPage=%2Fbrowse%2Fbrowse.jsp&errorFl ag=&errorMsg=&event=loa
dPageEvent&directPage=&directSection=4&treeQueryEx pr=&treeQueryType=phras
e&treeQueryTarget=tree

made tiny http://tinyurl.com/5z7k2

http://www.lii.org/

http://www.philb.com/whichengine.htm

Good Luck

Bill !

--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade 39 38 14.80 N 75 01 11.48 W