Old 13-08-2006, 01:50 AM posted to rec.gardens
betsyb[_1_] betsyb[_1_] is offline

Default Sorta "garden" related...

Home Depot has them in NJ

--

Betsy
"anonymous" wrote in message
. ..
I'm looking for a gift for friends that just moved. I'm looking for a wind
catcher that I saw once, but can't find anything remotely similar. For
anyone that saw the movie "Twister" Helen Hunt's aunt had tons of metal
wind catchers in her yard. The one I want is copper with two side-by-side
wheels...each with vanes sticking out of the center, like a pinwheel. The
vanes are oriented such that one wheel spins clockwise, the other counter-
clockwise.

Any suggestions as to a website with similar "garden art"? I've Googled
'til I can Google no more, and can't find anything even close.

Your help is GREATLY Appreciated!