Old 12-08-2006, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default I have a problem!

Alan Holmes writes

I want to killfile that idiot Mike who professes to have been in the navy.

If I set up a killfile to kill 'Mike' it could well kill posts from the
other Mike, so how can I make sure I just get the silly one and not the
other?

Are you using Turnpike? If so, open one of his posts, hit 'kill' (in the
'article' menu in this version of TOP, but it was somewhere else in
earlier versions) and choose 'kill author'. That will just kill posts
from Mike from his current address. You'll have to kill him all over
again each time he changes his address.

You will still receive the posts from all the other Mikes

--
Kay