Old 12-08-2006, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_1_] Bob Hobden[_1_] is offline

Default I have a problem!

"Alan Holmes" wrote

I want to killfile that idiot Mike who professes to have been in the navy.

If I set up a killfile to kill 'Mike' it could well kill posts from the
other Mike, so how can I make sure I just get the silly one and not the
other?

As you use Outlook Express....

1. highlight/open one of his posts
2. Go to "Message"
3. click on "Block Sender"

Job done.

You have to be careful the person isn't using something like
or you will block a few others as well, me included.
Some Trolls change their headers and use a "real" persons address so use it
with care.

Personally, with the present trolls crossposting, I highlight the first
message go to "Edit" and click Delete, and as long as the thread wasn't
opened you delete all of them that follow too.

--
Regards
Bob H