Old 14-08-2006, 02:19 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
John T Marshall John T Marshall is offline

Default Newbie Question - How to start growing roses?

Tom The Great wrote:

On 11 Jul 2006 10:46:51 -0700, "Merle O'Broham" wrote:

I told my Wifey about my intentions. She laughed, and walked off. Not feeling the love.

Any chance you have a wife (also) that loves your projects only when they're completed? ;-)

You mean I don't have the only one!!!?????!!!!! :O tom @
www.NoCostAds.com

No. You do not have the only one. I've only been married 8 months and my wife ain't happy about a LOT of stuff that I've started.