Old 15-08-2006, 03:45 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gail Futoran[_1_] Gail Futoran[_1_] is offline

Default Need rocks for waterfall

wrote in message
ups.com...
Does anyone know a good source for interesting large boulders for a
backyard waterfall ?
Not limestone, which is not good for the fish in the pond.

Within 150 miles of northern New Jersey.

When I used to visit my sister in southern
New Hampshire, and my aunt in West Virginia,
during hikes through forests I used to pick up
some rather large rocks which even now I'm
using around the pond and garden.

Maybe a hike through a rocky area where
the landowner wouldn't mind you clearing
some land?

Gail
near San Antonio TX - only little rocks here