Old 15-08-2006, 03:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
Elaine Elaine is offline

Default Plants Think it is a COLD summer in the NE!

Well we got what ya'll missed I guess. Been hot as heck here and dry!
Highest average in a long time.

Last few days have been nice. We got several days of off and on rain and
stayed in the mid to high 80's for a change. I can even work outside a
little more now.

Elaine In GA
Zone 7b
"Jenny" wrote in message

--Jenny

No blooms on my morning glories and my tomatoes are still green. Last
night it went down to 12 C and I'm in Southern Ontario.We had two
really hot weeks in July but that's about it.

Jim

Jim,

Same here. We had night temperatures in the 40s a couple days ago and it
is forecast for the highs to be only in the 70s next week, too, with lows
in the 50s. This is usually the hottest time of the summer.

--Jenny