Old 17-08-2006, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Clive Wallis Clive Wallis is offline

Default New Member

Hi,

I've been lurking in this group for a few weeks, so I thought I would
introduce myself.

I'm a retired electronics engineer. We live in a village, on the
outskirts of Hitchin, North Hertfordshire. We've got a fairly large
garden, mostly grass, with flower borders, vegetable plot, and a small
orchard.

I've always liked gardening, but my main interests are Amateur Radio,
satellites, electronics, computing and Photography.

I have a few questions about gardening, one of which concerns
composting, so I'll probably post to the current thread about that one.

Regards

Clive