Old 17-08-2006, 07:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
Built_Well Built_Well is offline

Default Worm quest

Hi, I'd like to buy some worms to feed the Robins and
other birds in the back yard. I bought some mealworms
from Grubco.com--great site. But now I'm looking for
real worms, too, since mealworms are really the larvae of
beetles.

I remember seeing about a year ago on the Wisdom Channel
(a cable network) that there is a single worm farm that sells a
huge percentage of all the worms bought, but I can't recall
the name of the farm. Would anyone happen to know the
name, or perhaps offer your own favorite worm farm?
Thanks very much.