Old 17-08-2006, 11:08 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default Mower Blades

wrote:
Steveo said:

"Mike" wrote:
wrote in message
been using gator blades for years and are happy with them.they
cut the grass in smaller peices. lucas

I keep thinking your "signature" is a url for the products you
recomend. If you can add a few lines ontop of the url to disgunish
this as a signature and not part of your message!

Right, I've heard it called a sig delimiter. It looks something like
this:

--

Dood. He's using webtv. Again, more reason to k/f webtv.

You're right he is using webtv. That web only browser should -not- offer
Usenet acsess, it doesn't compute with NNTP standards.

Cheap/free
internet service is FAR too readily available, to mess with a klunky,
television-based service, that effs up everything it touches.

I agree, eggs. There's way too many other things a guy can waste his money
on, other than webtv. They'd have to be last in line for my internet money.

They charge those people dang near as much as dsl too. shrug

Although,
you can have a bit of fun with them, using your headers.

Sig files can be fun too. ha

--
webtv blows