Old 18-08-2006, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Low Maintenance Front Garden

On 18/8/06 12:12, in article ,
"Smallgarden" wrote:

My front garden is very traditional - lawn with flower borders. I have
lawns at the side and a big one at the back, so I am thinking of losing
the front garden lawn and converting it to a simple low maintenance
garden.

Can anyone suggest a book or a website that would help me? thanks.

I'd suggest paving it and incorporating some sort of water feature in the
form of a fountain, or trough with fountain, pond, pebble pond etc.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk