Old 18-08-2006, 11:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
kathyhc kathyhc is offline

Default new rose garden - I have wierd bugs - not jap beatles help?

Thanks for the advice. I gave my garden the 3rd treatment of a systemic
three in one garden treatment by bayer. The cucumber beatles appear to be
gone, and all but 2 of my rose bushes are in bloom. The 2 that are not
blooming are growing phenomenally. I also have three carpet rose bushes
that are 2 years old, they were all labled the same, appleblossem carpet
roses, one is not flowering and has grown so large it has taken over the
whole garden.