Old 19-08-2006, 10:43 PM posted to uk.local.southwest,uk.local.bristol,rec.drugs.cannabis,uk.rec.gardening,alt.music.the-residents
Lis Keard Lis Keard is offline

Default Lis - It's for you......

Just Another Residents Fan wrote:

I'll be in Weston on Monday and if weather is ok
I'll be wandering on beach having a smoke for a couple
of hours from about 12.

You can't miss me, I got a brand new Residents
eyeball teeshirt on and an Aussie army hat and
an Ipod and I'll probably look stoned.

I give yer an ice cream if yer want so long as you
got clean knickers on....

Note for Residents fans:-

The teeshirt came from mute.com and AFAIK
is the only place in the UK they are available.
I also got River Of Crime CD's and ****ed if I
telling anyone how I got them. Probably only
official one in the UK.

I'll be at work