Old 20-08-2006, 04:34 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.printers,alt.home.interior.decorating,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
Muffy Links Muffy Links is offline

Default what was the search engine that looked for cheaper prices????

"Abe" wrote in message
news
"Lou" wrote in message
The search engine you're looking for is in this webpage. The page
contains
a few of the nicer shopping search engines. I think the search engine
you're looking for may be called DeatTime but am not certain.

thanks....but this allows you to shop as normal and then it will go , in
the
background and scour for lower prices, again it runs in the background not
bot per se .

If you find it let us know here. It sounds like a good idea. I haven't
been able to come up with anything.

P.S. Always post your responses at the bottom of the messages.

Like I said, it ran in the background sorta likc a memory resident utility
and when you went on to, say amazon to buy something it would kick in and
search and say hey I found this price for that here and the guy earned money
from that web site if you bought it. for the life of me i cant remember the
name of it....

muffy