Old 20-08-2006, 05:24 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.printers,alt.home.interior.decorating,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
______? ______? is offline

Default what was the search engine that looked for cheaper prices????

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 22:14:20 -0500, Muffy Links broke out their crayolas
and scribbled:

I had a search engine that would sit in the background and when you would go
online to e-retailers and look for products it would search in the
background for that product at a cheaper price.

For the life of me I cannot remember what that search engine was, it was not
spyware or anthing malicious. this guy may money if he could direct you to
the like product at a cheaper price.

Can you help me with what that search engine was? You would download it and
it would run in the background.

I don't think it runs in the background,,,but,

Google - Froogle
http://froogle.google.com/