Old 20-08-2006, 10:34 PM posted to rec.gardens
Elaine Elaine is offline

Default Eastern Snowball Cutting?

John the house is being sold. I am the only caregiver to my Mother in stage
7 Alzheimer's. I really do not have the time to read books right now I just
need a simple answer. Thank you anyway.
Elaine in Ga
Zone 7b
"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message
. ..
For pruning
If you do not desire imposing extra injury to your tree or vine- I highly
suggest
reading this book.
And do not use wound dressing.
Once you have read it you will be able to answer your own question.
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/TPRUNING.html

You also would be wise to offer the tree other treatments that address
their
requirements.
This book would help someone understand many treatments.
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/MARBOR.html

Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.
Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!
www.treedictionary.com

http://mercury.ccil.org/~treeman/
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us
that we are not the boss.
Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books
that
will give them understanding.

KICK RICK SANTORUM OUT IN 2006!
Why? See his score card here
http://capwiz.com/lcv/dbq/vote_info/...=&azip=19 380

"Elaine" wrote in message
. ..

Hi everyone, I have a dear friend who has always admired my Mom's Eastern
snowball bush/tree. It is around 20 ft high and really loaded with blooms

in
the springtime. I would like to try rooting a cutting for her as a
special
gift before we have to sell my Mom's house. Any special tips you can give
me? Somewhere I read that they will be sterile and not produce blooms.
Any
thoughts?

Thanks,
--