Old 20-08-2006, 09:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Angraecum and Aerangis mounted Orchids

Welcome Alan,
In order to help, we need to know how & where you grow.
My Angraecums & Aerangis' grow in my greenhouse in intermediate conditions.
I alway go to Andy's as he grows most plants on sticks. He is also in my
growing Zone. His website has a power search & use it to check on the culture of
the various plants within the species type, paying special attention to "light,temp &
watering habits".

http://www.andysorchids.com/SearchResults.asp

Hope this helps, good luck & keep in touch.
--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

wrote:
Hi -
I am new to this Group. I am growing (and just acquired) some Aerangis
and Angraecum mounted orchids. Would enjoy hearing from others who
grow these species and what their experiences have been. Thanks.

ALAN