Old 21-08-2006, 01:31 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.printers,alt.home.interior.decorating,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default what was the search engine that looked for cheaper prices????

"Muffy Links" wrote in message
news
I had a search engine that would sit in the background and when you would
go
online to e-retailers and look for products it would search in the
background for that product at a cheaper price.

For the life of me I cannot remember what that search engine was, it was
not
spyware or anthing malicious. this guy may money if he could direct you
the like product at a cheaper price.

Can you help me with what that search engine was? You would download it
and
it would run in the background.

If you don't call that spy-ware your need to go back to school.

That sucker was almost a virus.

People if any of you are this naive, please trust me on this. You don't
want that crap on your computer.

Colbyt
and you can judge the quality of all my postings with a Google search!