Old 22-08-2006, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening
Guy King Guy King is offline

Default Greetings from Afar

The message
from Helen Deborah Vecht contains these words:

Rusty Hinge borrowed a friend's computer and sent me an email, with
attached pictures of a spud, figs and some lovely-looking grapes.

It seems Norfik is productive in his hands.

I have no website on which to post these pictures, but can forward them
to those who send me an email.

If you bung 'em to me I can find space for 'em.

--
Skipweasel