Old 22-08-2006, 02:31 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening

Default Greetings from Afar

Rusty Hinge borrowed a friend's computer and sent me an email, with
attached pictures of a spud, figs and some lovely-looking grapes.

It seems Norfik is productive in his hands.

I have no website on which to post these pictures, but can forward them
to those who send me an email.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.
Old 22-08-2006, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
Rusty Hinge borrowed a friend's computer and sent me an email, with
attached pictures of a spud, figs and some lovely-looking grapes.

Give the old sod my very best regards, when next you have the
opportunity.

a spud. Just the one? being careful with the diet, is he?

Old 22-08-2006, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening

Helen Deborah Vecht writes

Rusty Hinge borrowed a friend's computer and sent me an email, with
attached pictures of a spud, figs and some lovely-looking grapes.

Do let him know that he is missed!

--
Klara, Gatwick basin
Old 22-08-2006, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Helen Deborah Vecht contains these words:

Rusty Hinge borrowed a friend's computer and sent me an email, with
attached pictures of a spud, figs and some lovely-looking grapes.

It seems Norfik is productive in his hands.

I have no website on which to post these pictures, but can forward them
to those who send me an email.

If you bung 'em to me I can find space for 'em.

--
Skipweasel
Old 22-08-2006, 06:18 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message
Rusty Hinge borrowed a friend's computer and sent me an email, with
attached pictures of a spud, figs and some lovely-looking grapes.

It seems Norfik is productive in his hands.

I have no website on which to post these pictures, but can forward them
to those who send me an email.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.

Helen, go to
www.tinypic.com where you can put the pictures and be given a
unique title which you can use on newsgroups.

Mary

Old 23-08-2006, 02:58 PM
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Deborah Vecht
Rusty Hinge borrowed a friend's computer and sent me an email, with attached pictures of a spud, figs and some lovely-looking grapes.
Being in Afar, I suppose one would be pleased to receive photos of grapes you can only dream about in the hottest desert on the planet. Fortunately the Danakil tribesmen who inhabit it usually desist from castrating visitors these days. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afar_Region
Old 23-08-2006, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening

I just thought I'd hfr this subject line to share a joak I heard the other
Chrimbo:

Why were the three wise men covered in soot?
voice mode="heavy southern/texan accent"
For they had come from afar

/voice

--
Lane Gray
The Mome Rath isn't born that can outgrabe me, buddy.
Old 23-08-2006, 11:33 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening

Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer ^W^W^W^W uk.rec.sheds, Lane Gray,
Czar Castic said ...
I just thought I'd hfr this subject line to share a joak I heard the other
Chrimbo:

Why were the three wise men covered in soot?
voice mode="heavy southern/texan accent"
For they had come from afar

/voice

Yorkshire is mentioned in the New Testament.

"Wise men came from the East riding on camels."
--
Fenny

Giles: Mist, cemetary, halloween. Should end well.
Old 24-08-2006, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
Rusty Hinge borrowed a friend's computer and sent me an email, with
attached pictures of a spud, figs and some lovely-looking grapes.
It seems Norfik is productive in his hands.
I have no website on which to post these pictures, but can forward them
to those who send me an email.

Doing this right now! His beans have been wonderful. Missing him
greatly ;o(

Temptress wasps lure from afar Reka Orchids 4 18-01-2004 03:47 AM
Season's Greetings JCMumsie Gardening 1 25-12-2003 03:12 PM
Greetings fellow gardeners [email protected] Edible Gardening 1 26-08-2003 11:32 PM
[IBC] Greetings from Harare Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 03-02-2003 08:52 PM
Greetings from Harare Andrew Field Bonsai 0 03-02-2003 06:45 PM