Old 19-03-2003, 10:44 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Plant Registration Errors

All,

At our last society show last weekend, there were numbers of plants
incorrectly categorized. One upshot was 3 identical plants taking blue
ribbons (registered in three different categories). That's what we
happended to notice; no idea how many plants were actually miscategorized.

The various societies which put up displays, as well as growers and
individuals who did so, are responsible for their own registration lists,
which are then turned over to our registrars. I have no doubt that the
mistakes were honest ones - there's no percentage in doing it deliberately.

What do you guys do in your own societies to avoid that kind of problem?

Diana