Old 19-03-2003, 11:32 PM
Alan Holmes

Default mice

"mick" wrote in message
I have a problem ( recent - like this winter) with mice getting into my
roofspace.

I have been trapping them - and I do have a cat , although I wouldn't send
him up there!

I was wondering though if anyone here had tried those sonic rodent devices
that they sell to repel mice and such in the roof and other outbuildings.
I'd like to know if they actually work, being as they are a bit expensive.

I would carry on using the traps, although you must be sure they are the
break-back traps, when you have disposed of the adults you will have no
more trouble this year.

Alan