Old 25-08-2006, 07:26 PM posted to rec.gardens
Scooter the Mighty Scooter the Mighty is offline

Default Hopefully someone here will know the answer to this

snip

What growing zone are you in, and if you don't
know, basic location.

You know, I think I was given some bad information. I live in Seattle
and have been told that we're zone 5 by several different people. I
was puzzled by you saying that crape myrtles do OK down to zero,
because it never gets that cold here. I looked around online and
apparently we're zone 8. Never mind, a crape myrtle should be fine.

Thanks!

Adam