Old 26-08-2006, 02:40 PM posted to triangle.gardens
bud bud is offline

Default fountains with pools

On Wake Forest road at the intersection with Whittaker Mill Road is a place
where i have bought a fountain and they have LOTS to choose from. They can
tend to be pricey. They are right next to the BP and across the street from
a hotdog place. Fairview and Atlantic Avenue also has a good selection but
are very expensive.

wrote in message
. ..

Where are some good garden centers with garden fountains and pools. I
am looking for ones of concrete. I may have to make my own with liner,
but I wanted to kick some tires to see what may be available that I can
buy. I have the mermaid center piece already but need a decent sized
pool for her to reside. Square preferably or a cross 4x4 to 6x6 fee.

-

is a garbage address.