Old 27-08-2006, 09:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert Wooster Robert Wooster is offline

Default Biting insects!

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:43:34 +0100, Plantaganet
wrote:

2006 seems to be one of the worst years for biting insects when
gardening, at least it is for me! I only have to step out into my

I had the first fly in the house, that I'd noticed, last week.
My bottle of Avon Skin-so-soft has been unused!

Pam in Bristol

I read the original thread on this subject and have lost the thread (pun!)
can you tell me which Avon product the soldiers were using to protect
themselves
I would like to try it. the Skin-so-soft one may be a bit efemminate for me.
Bob