Old 28-08-2006, 08:26 AM posted to aus.gardens
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default More on the ants-aphids relationship

"gardenlen" wrote in message

can't understand why it was me that came under the microscope over
this f1 obviously may not have beena round the traps, i almost
exclusively only pass on what i have done myself though i have not
invented any of it, it is knowledge gained form other gardeners

along
the line.

Len, I've known you for years and I've told you on several ocassions
who I am but you obviously haven't bothered to remember. I'd ask you
to give my regards to Bev but you obviously don't have a clue who I
am.

I explained to you why you "came under the microscope" but it doesnt'
suit you to take it on board. Nothing new there.

But I will add that your comment that REALLY ****ed me off was:
"well i guess farm1 you can believe the book which mainly only deal
with chemicals to control things and never look for the root cause."

If you had bothered to remember who I am, or read what I wrote in
earlier posts on this subject, you'd have been able to figure out that
I am into biological controls.

It was a good attempt at an insult and one which obviously slid right
by the other posters. I know the show you put on for the audience but
your disingenuous act is, after all these years, finally wearing
rather thin of late.