Old 27-08-2006, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jim Allan Jim Allan is offline

Default Electric shredders

The FAQ re garden shredders seems to be unavailable at the moment so any
advice would be appreciated.

I had a lot of experience with a large petrol engine shredder when
making compost in my previous garden, however I have now moved to a
small garden where I still intend to make compost, although on a smaller
scale.

I'm thinking about getting an electric shredder but have no experience
of such machines. The Bosch AXT2200 seems to get a favourable write-up
but before committing myself I'd appreciate any advice or other
recommendations anyone might have.

Regards.
--
Jim