Old 28-08-2006, 06:52 PM posted to rec.gardens
johnnymo johnnymo is offline

Default Best stuff for removing fire ants from the yard?

Hello,

What is the latest and greatest stuff out there for removing fire ants
from the yard? I recently bought a house that was unoccupied for a few
months and they took over the back yard. They are everywhere and have a
couple of mounds way out in the yard, but are really focused near the
house. I am currently renovating right now, so I don't want them to
move in when I move in. I have a pool and it makes it hard to walk
around bare foot...

Thanks