Old 30-08-2006, 06:04 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default These lawn mushrooms are no fun guys!

" wrote in message
oups.com...
You pour a cup of morning coffee and glance out over your lawn. Wait a
minute! What are those little white bumps? They weren't there last
night. If you've ever had that happen to you, you can sympathize with
the frustration felt by this reader...

QUESTION: "What can I do to stop the growth of mushrooms in my
backyard? I have to remove them sometimes twice weekly." - Dorothy
Branch

"This reader" needs to get a life, a job, or a hobby.