Old 20-03-2003, 03:32 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Rosemary

Hello, everybody (Is still somebody out there, it's so quite!)
I need help on rosemarys. Today I bought 2 plants on a local
nursery
(not a bonsai nursery), because I loved the look of the bark.
They have
very thin trunks, perhaps 1/2 or 3/4 inch. So I could use all the
advices you can give me on training rosemarys (including urls on
the
issue).

=============

I would recommend that you plant the rosemary in your garden for
2-4 years and let them grow a bit fatter. You can always use the
leaves to season your dinners while the plant grows.

As they grow in the yard, you can do some shaping of the top
(saving everything you cut, of course ;-)

Rosemary do not like a lot of work on their roots at any one
time. They also do not like a lot of water. Keep them in full
sun.

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --