Old 20-03-2003, 03:32 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Rosemary

I am not sure if rosemary is the plant I am thinking about, but
outside the
bank I use there is a plant that has the same type foliage that

rosemary at
my local nursery. The bark is real textured and flaky with deep

fissures in
it. If that is in fact rosemary I would also be interested in

learning more
about it for possible bonsai use. Good luck in your search.

It is VERY easy to identify rosemary. Simply run your fingers up
a branch, then sniff them. Rosemary has a most exquisite smell.
I normally detest perfumes (some can send me to bed) but I've
always liked the smell of rosemary and have wondered why it
wasn't used in perfumes.

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --