Old 31-08-2006, 01:05 AM posted to aus.gardens
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default More on the ants-aphids relationship

wrote in message
Farm1 wrote:
wrote in message
I had a look at Farm1's profile, and almost without exception

his
posts are combative. The word "troll" springs to mind...

But then you didn't bother to notice which groups those posts were

in
or read the threads did you?

I did, yes.

If you had done as you say, you'd know that I have posted in many
newsgroups for years and that I have many thousands of posts that can
all be seen on google groups.

I think you just bothered to read a few posts at google groups using
my current name, there are only about 900 current posts. It would
have been impossible for you to do all but a cursory glance at a few
current posts or to follow all of the name changes in so short a time.

After so many years of posting, you should be able to figure out that
I know all of the other regualar posters and we, as a continuing
community, have formed all sorts of alliances and friendships both in
the ngs and by e-mail. We don't just talk about one topic and nor do
we always agree even though we may be friends. Newsgroups are just
the same as any real life form of community and if you always agree or
like everyone that you meet then you are "a better man than I am Gunga
Din". I don't in real life and I don't claim to online either.