Old 31-08-2006, 02:08 PM posted to aus.gardens
ant[_5_] ant[_5_] is offline

Default non-flowering daffodils

Some rotten bird has been murdering my white narcissus. I had huge drifts of
them under the (sticklike) birches, and every day they are snipped off (put
them in little vases).
The dwarf daffs came out on the rock walls last week.
And this week, finally, the king alfred giant daffs came out, they were the
first to sprout up but the last to flower. they're in a very protected
garden, it might not have been cold enough.
Quite a good show this year.

--
ant
Don't try to email me;