Old 31-08-2006, 09:13 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eric in North Texas Eric in North Texas is offline

Default Echo Trimmers

Has anyone else had problems with their Echo?

I gave away my last one recently, I found it inferior to the cheaper
brands like Ryobi. The top of the line professional models may be OK,
but the home owner models are cheap plastic crap. I've come to the
conclusion that it really doesn't matter whose name is on a string
trimmer, they all bite the dust after 3-4 summers & the cost of repair
usually exceeds replacement.