Old 31-08-2006, 11:09 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
[email protected] kilroybass@usa.com is offline

Default is trugreen chemlawn reputable or not?

Steveo wrote:
" wrote:
http://www.lawn-treatment.com/form.jsp

i live in florida. there is a local trugreen chemlawn in my area. they
have a free analysis deal going.
if they give me free analysis, am i gonna receive phone calls and mail
from them asking me to use them to work on my lawn? I want to find out
what's wrong with my lawn first, before i spend money on someone to
work on my lawn.

You'll never escape their sales reps after the "free analysis". Avoid them
like the plaque.

anyone you can recommend? my local extension office doesn't send
people to diagnose lawns. I'm not sure what heading to look for in
yellow pages.