Old 31-08-2006, 11:45 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default is trugreen chemlawn reputable or not?

" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
" wrote:
http://www.lawn-treatment.com/form.jsp

i live in florida. there is a local trugreen chemlawn in my area.
they have a free analysis deal going.
if they give me free analysis, am i gonna receive phone calls and
mail from them asking me to use them to work on my lawn? I want to
find out what's wrong with my lawn first, before i spend money on
someone to work on my lawn.

You'll never escape their sales reps after the "free analysis". Avoid
them like the plaque.

anyone you can recommend? my local extension office doesn't send
people to diagnose lawns. I'm not sure what heading to look for in
yellow pages.

Sorry, no recommendation for Florida. Do you have a Florida lawn care
association down there? An organization like that might be able to steer
you toward a local guy in your neighborhood.

Try looking under lawn maintenance in your yellow pages. That's what they
are listed under up here in Ohio. Good luck.