Old 20-03-2003, 05:56 AM
Karen

Default Greens

"Texensis" wrote in
:
At certain times of the year, or maybe even always, some cats
like to eat some green things, and do so!

Oh, whew, I thought you were talking about something more sinister!
I have had this cat for 3 months, and I still don't know where she
poops. She does like to lie in the lemon balm but I don't know that
she eats it.

| I've never tried the leaves! Can't really bring myself to eat
| the flowers.

The leaves are really peppery, and it's not too late to plant
nasturtiums. They're far from the most beautiful flowers ijn the
world--nothing subtle about that coloring!--but the seeds do
unfailingly germinate and no pests (or cats) seem to be at all
interested in the plants. Some of the trailing/climbing ones
overwintered in pots have begun to floom this week.

Okay. Thanks for the suggestion.

Karen