Old 01-09-2006, 05:06 PM posted to triangle.gardens
[email protected] wdukes@fw.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default Mosquitos, Garlic repellent

On 2006-08-30, sarab wrote:
yes, but... what about THIS?

http://www.newsobserver.com/161/story/461962.html

Nosmo King wrote:
In article , "Peter F." wrote:
Our backyard is INFESTED with mosquitos. You could walk outside at any time
of day and within 5 minutes have 10 or 20 bites. There is no standing water
whatsoever in our yard, the gutters are clean. I think we have bad neighbors
is all.

How 'bout this as an alternative:
http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/nreos/wild/w...mmals/bats.htm

I suspect your risk of getting killed in a traffic accident are far
greater than either black widow bites or rabies.

I am pretty sure 43443 people did not die of either of these or the
combination of black widow bites and rabies.

And don't get me started on the Mad Cow Disease hysteria.

is a garbage address.