Old 02-09-2006, 01:37 PM posted to aus.gardens
ant[_5_] ant[_5_] is offline

Default non-flowering daffodils

I've had a wonderful show of daffodills this year. But, oddly, the ones that
started coming up first, have only just now begun flowering. And, they were
in a sheltered garden, on the east side, with a raised stair on the east
side. The others, a bit more exposed, have come and gone quite fast. And
just now, the last few days, these big yellow things have all flowered.
so I suspect that this lot got the steady sun to keep them coming, but the
sudden big warm knocked them off course.

--
ant
Don't try to email me;