Old 04-09-2006, 04:03 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eric in North Texas Eric in North Texas is offline

Default Add Headlights

Doug B. wrote:
I want to add lights to my Cub Cadet z-force to get some later mowing
during the week, instead of giving up the weekends.
Any recommendations?
Thanks
Doug B.

Some care should be taken to be certain you don't exceed the alternator
or regulator capacity. I made that that mistake with my John Deere 650
compact utility tractor. I was working long hours and still had a 3
acre pasture to maintain. I hung a light bar with 2 halogen lights (the
small rectangular ones) & was in pig heaven till the regulator blew.
Apparently it was designed for the included lighting and no more,
perhaps that is why the included lighting is so hopelessly inadequate.