Old 20-03-2003, 01:20 PM
animaux

Default Organic Black Spot Control - what do you use?

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 01:26:36 GMT, Tom Jaszewski wrote:

Use a pump large enough to drive 4 stones in a 5 gallon bucket. This
will take at least 36 hours to brew good tea. The other option is a
dual port pump with hoops made of 1/4" porous irrigation tubing. One
circle at the corner of the bucket and a smaller circle at the center.
Do NOT use and kind of uncomposted materials. I recommend good
vermicompost for more consistent batches. Email for more information
on nutrients.

"As crude a weapon as a cave man's club the chemical barrage has been hurled at the fabric of life."
Rachel Carson

Thanks, that's what I will do. My pump will easily drive 4 stones and I have fully
composted organic matter. I also have plenty of vermicompost. I am really looking
forward to this gardening year as I can actually do it! Last year at this time I had
fever all the time.