Old 20-03-2003, 01:20 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Rosemary

Thanks Jim for the advice; it's a pitty I live in a department,
but I
already planted my two stocks in training pots with good
drainage. I
noticed the trees have very steaf trunks, so I would like to know
how
to proceed for styling the tree. Should I wait, just cut back
expecting
new growth and thikening of the branches and trunk, or should I
begin
wireing it now, with an preconcived form? Sorry if my questions
are
that vague, but I'm new on this an until now all my experience
has been
won with many painfull mistakes (painfull beacuse I really hate
to make
a mess of a tree, LIFE MUST BE RESPECTED!)

I wouldn't do much more than clip-and-grow for a few years. You
are intent upon fattening the trunks, now.

jim lewis - Tallahassee, FL

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++