Old 04-09-2006, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ric@rdo Ric@rdo is offline

Default Advice Needed: Moving Roses...

Hello all,

I've been reading URG for a while now, after moving into a new house with a
large garden, I thought I'd better take an interest in gardening if I'm to
keep it all under control.

So, my question to the group is: there is an area of the garden that is
currently planted with various roses, it's a little overgrown but not too
bad. What we want to do is to turn this into a vegetable plot and
transplant the roses elswhere in the garden. Is this possible? will it be
successful? how am I best to go about such a task?

Your ideas and any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ric.