Old 05-09-2006, 03:48 PM posted to aus.gardens
Linda H Linda H is offline

Default Pruning mint

HC wrote:

Then finally
I decided to wheel my chair a little further and look in the other
direction when all of a sudden the wheel came against something on the
floor and when I looked down here were two bluey's at my feet looking up
as if to say 'we are here Mum, where's our tucker?'

Aw cute. I had no idea they could become so tame as to come looking for
you.

We have a couple of very big piles of cleared (fallen) old logs &
underbrush that will need burning before it gets too warm. I'm a bit
worried that they may have become homes for lizards and other wildlife,
so does anybody know how I could try to flush them out before we set
fire to these huge heaps?

I certainly don't want to cook poor lil' lizards if they're in there (or
even snakes actually.)