Old 06-09-2006, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Verbena identification

On 6/9/06 10:22, in article , "Pam
Moore" wrote:

I bought, at a Yellow Book garden, a small plant labelled Verbena
Bonariensis. I bought it out of curiosity because it did not look
like the bonariensis seedlings I have grown. Indeed, it is not, but
can anyone tell me what it is please?
Hopefully photos are here...
http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/3925322
Apoligies if the quality is not perfect and for leaving two on their
sides.
The first was taken about 2 weeks ago, the other 3 this morning.
Please satisfy my curiosity.

My guess is Veronicastrum virginicum - a favourite of mine. And my other
guess is that whoever grew it put a label in the pot saying 'Ver' and forgot
the rest. ;-)

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk