Old 07-09-2006, 12:33 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
James James is offline

Default Snapper Rear-Engine Riding Mower?

I wonder if any of you own or have used this riding mower and if so, how
well do you like it ? It is smaller and less expensive than the "tractor"
type mowers , but it looks pretty nifty and maneuverable.

I am considering a basic, modest-sized riding mower perhaps in the
$1,200-1600 range, if that is feasible.

Any comments please, specifically on the Snapper Rear Engine mower, or
others that are a good value in this price range ?

Thanks for any helpful comments. !!!

--James--