Old 09-09-2006, 06:14 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
a_plutonium a_plutonium is offline

Default Silvics books from US govt

wrote:
Silvics of North America: Volumes 1 and 2. are available for free
download as PDF files, which include all the photos:

http://www.srs.fs.usda.gov/pubs/1547
http://www.srs.fs.usda.gov/pubs/1548

They are also available on CD for $18.95 each:
http://www.ntis.gov/search/product.a...starDB=GRAHIST
http://www.ntis.gov/search/product.a...starDB=GRAHIST

You can also buy photocopies.

David R. Hershey

Thank you very much, that saves me alot of time. But I hope the govt
does not make this a future habit of putting all their new books on
computer, for I do enjoy some of their books rather than me making a
homemade booklet. And I hope these two silvics books are revised in
future years for they are some of the best books on trees.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium